środa, 29 maja 2013

A oto mój 61 post.! Lecz tym razem po angielsku.!

My page:

Hello:
Hi everybody. Welcome to my page!
My name is Madzia and I'm in Year 5 at Chwalibogowo Elementary School!

Good things about me:
I'm good at dancing and I likelistening to music. I'm always happy and I laugh a lot.

Bat things about me:
I never read in bed and I'm usually bored in class!

My free time:
I usually walk home from school with Weronika. 
She lives next house. I sometimes go to her house 
and watch TV. Then I go home and my homework. After homework, I often play games in the park with my friends. Leter in the evening, I usually go to my room and play games n my computer. I never go to bed early - it's usually about ten o' clock. On Saturday evening, my sister, my parents and I often watch television or a video.

Do zobaczenia jutro przy następnym poście a tak dokładnie przy 62 poście o następnych zdjęciach naszego ,,Ogrodu zmysłów" lecz tym razem już prawie dokończone.!☺

Wasza Medii.!☺

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz